Sun Blade X6270 M2 Modular Server Blade Unit
Alta Technologies buys & sells new, used, and refurbished Oracle Sun Blade X6270-M2 server blade modules. Whether you need a fully configured blade system or simply require a blade server unit or part, we carry a broad array of Sun Microsystems hardware & Oracle BladeServer equipment, including the Sun Blade X6270-M2 servers.
As one of the leading refurbished Oracle server resellers in the area, we offer over 1.5 million different products. We also buy your excess server & storage equipment.
Blade X6270 M2 Information
The Sun Blade X6270 M2 server module combines unrivaled I/O bandwidth and large memory capacity with Intel's highest-performing Intel Xeon Processor 5600 Series to enable this two-socket blade server to run the most demanding enterprise collaboration and virtualized business application workloads while lowering power and cooling costs. The Sun Blade X6270 M2 server module has Solid State Drives (SSDs) as an option for high-speed storage, which when paired with Oracle's Solaris ZFS File System gives excellent I/O performance.
- Scales to run enterprise collaborative and virtualized business application workloads thanks to a versatile, no-compromise design.
- The quickest blade server to deploy, with no downtime I/O upgrades
- Utilizes the Sun Blade 6000 chassis' highly accessible power, cooling, and I/O infrastructure
ORACLE Blade Server Models:
Sun Blade X6270 M2 Specifications
Processor: One or two Intel Xeon Processor 5600 Series at up to 3.46GHz
- Level 1: 32KB instruction and 32 KB data L1 cache per core
- Level 2: 256KB unified (data and instruction) L2 cache per core
- Level 3: 12MB shared inclusive L3 cache per processor
Network: Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports, one dedicated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for the management network
Storage: Four SAS-2 interfaces to the midplane, two to each Network Express Module slot, Four hot-swappable Small Form Factor (SFF) 2.5" drive bays
- Four (x8) PCIe 2.0 busses, two to the Express Module slots and two to the Network Express Module slots
- Four 6Gb/sec SAS/SATA interfaces, two to each Network Express Module slot
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet interfaces using an Intel 82576EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller, one interface to each Network Express Module slot
- One 10/100 Ethernet management port to the Chassis Monitoring Module
Front Panel I/O: Four hot-swappable SFF drive bays, supporting SAS or SATA Hard Disk Drives and Solid State DrivesRequest a Quote Today
Customer-Focused IT Hardware
Since 1995, we've poured all of our efforts into delivering products that match our client's expectations and exceeds their price savings target.
With our huge inventory and industry-leading engineers, customers tell us they trust Alta for our reliability, custom configurations, parts responsiveness, lightning fast delivery and savings to boot.Request a Bid
"Aisles and aisles of servers & IT equipment. Experts at what they do."-Ryan W
Excellent Company to work with.-Jeremy S
Joe always helps me out and goes out of his way! Great Products-Kevin J
Global Logistics and an IN-STOCK inventory allow us to ship your systems, switches or parts Today!
Not only reliable, but with discounts up to 80% off of new, we have thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. Meet your IT project needs for less.
We buy back your excess IT equipment for cash offer or trade-in, providing full data erasure and ITAD services.
Our product experts know servers, storage and networking equipment, delivering decades of experience in IT hardware.