Sun Blade X4-2B Modular Server Blade Unit
Alta Technologies buys & sells new, used, and refurbished Oracle Sun Blade X4-2B server blade modules. Whether you need a fully configured blade system or simply require a blade server unit or part, we carry a broad array of Sun Microsystems hardware & Oracle BladeServer equipment, including the Sun Blade X4-2B servers.
We offer new, used, and refurbished Oracle/Sun servers, and we also buy your excess server & storage equipment.
Blade X4-2B Information
The Sun Blade X4-2B is the best system for executing both virtual and physical tasks since it is powered by the fastest processors from the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product line. This blade, which is part of Oracle's Sun Blade 6000 family, takes advantage of the chassis' redundant power, cooling, and I/O infrastructure. With flash storage choices that deliver high I/O performance and low energy consumption, system performance and power efficiency are optimized.
- The Sun Blade X4-2B can scale up to 768 GB of memory with 32 GB LRDIMMs, thanks to its industry-leading 24 dual inline memory module (DIMM) slots.
- This blade can also support three 1.35V DDR3 1,600 MHz RDIMMs or LRDIMMs per channel at 1,600 MHz to easily satisfy the demands of today's and tomorrow's memory-intensive corporate workloads without sacrificing performance or power.
- The Sun Blade X4-2B produces up to 35 percent performance gains over its previous generation, thanks to a 50 percent increase in CPU cores and threads. This makes it more compute dense and faster than the previous-generation blade.
ORACLE Blade Server Models:
- ORACLE SPARC T5-1B BLADE SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T4-1B BLADE SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T3-1B BLADE SERVERS
- SUN BLADE 6000 MODULAR SERVER CHASSIS
- SUN BLADE 8000 MODULAR SERVER CHASSIS (19U)
- SUN BLADE T6300 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE T6320 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X3-2B MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X4-2B MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6220 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6240 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6250 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6270 M2 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6270 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6275 M2 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6275 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6440 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X6450 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X8400 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X8420 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X8440 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- SUN BLADE X8450 MODULAR SERVER BLADE UNIT
- Used ORACLE X86 Servers
- Used ORACLE SPARC Servers
- Used SUN Servers
- Used IBM Blade Servers
- Refurbished HPE Blade Servers
- The Difference Between Used and Refurbished Servers
Sun Blade X4-2B Specifications
CPU Socket(s): 2 processors from Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family
CPU Cache: Up to 30 MB per CPU
Max # Thread(s): Up to 24 per CPU
Max # Core(s): 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 per CPU
Memory Slot(s): 24 DDR3 LRDIMM Slots
Memory Capacity: Up to 768 GB
Drive Bays: Four 2.5-inch front hot-swappable disk bays
Supported OS: Oracle Solaris (preinstalled option), Oracle Linux (preinstalled option), Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Microsoft Windows Server
USB Port(s): Six 2.0 USB ports (two front, two internal, two from dongle cable)
PCI Slot(s): Two (X8) PCIe 2.0 lanes, one to each PCIe ExpressModule (EM) slot; Two (X8) PCIe 2.0 or two XAUI lanes, one to each NEM slot
LAN Socket(s): Two 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet interfaces, using an Intel Ethernet Controller I350, one to each Network Express Module (NEM) slot; One dedicated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port for the management network for communicating with Chassis Monitoring Module (CMM)Request a Quote Today
What our customers say about us
Customer-Focused IT Hardware
Since 1995, we've poured all of our efforts into delivering products that match our client's expectations and exceeds their price savings target.
With our huge inventory and industry-leading engineers, customers tell us they trust Alta for our reliability, custom configurations, parts responsiveness, lightning fast delivery and savings to boot.Request a Bid
"Aisles and aisles of servers & IT equipment. Experts at what they do."-Ryan W
Excellent Company to work with.-Jeremy S
Joe always helps me out and goes out of his way! Great Products-Kevin J
Global Logistics and an IN-STOCK inventory allow us to ship your systems, switches or parts Today!
Not only reliable, but with discounts up to 80% off of new, we have thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. Meet your IT project needs for less.
We buy back your excess IT equipment for cash offer or trade-in, providing full data erasure and ITAD services.
Our product experts know servers, storage and networking equipment, delivering decades of experience in IT hardware.