Oracle SPARC S7-2L Servers
Alta Technologies buys & sells new, used, and refurbished Oracle/Sun servers, such as the SPARC S7-2L Oracle Servers and upgrades. Whether you need a fully configured system or simply require a feature or part, we carry a broad array of Sun Microsystems & Oracle hardware, including the S7 Model 2L.
We also buy your excess server & storage equipment.
SPARC S7-2L Information
For developers and enterprise users, the S7-2L system running Oracle Solaris provides a better and easy-to-manage platform. Oracle Solaris 11 is a safe, integrated, and open platform that is optimized for Oracle Database, middleware, and application deployments in large-scale enterprise cloud environments. Oracle Solaris Zones and Oracle VM Server for SPARC are built-in virtualization features in Oracle's SPARC systems, allowing enterprise workloads to be run within numerous virtual machines with near-zero performance effects.
- For security and analytics acceleration, Oracle Solaris Open APIs make use of Software in Silicon characteristics.
- Oracle Solaris Zones and Oracle VM Server for SPARC provide built-in, no-cost virtualization technology.
- In a compact, energy-efficient footprint, a resilient server system with a high level of reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS).
ORACLE SPARC Server Models:
- ORACLE SPARC M8-8 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC M7-8 SERVERS & PARTS
- ORACLE SPARC M7-16 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC M6-32 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC M5-32 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC M3000 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC M4000 SERVERS
- SUN SPARC M5000 ORACLE SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC M8000 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T8-4 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T8-2 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T8-1 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T7-4 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T7-2 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T7-1 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC T5-4 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC T5-2 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC T4-4 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC T4-2 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC T4-1 SERVERS
- ORACLE SUN SPARC T3-1 SERVERS
- SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T5120 SERVERS
- SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T5220 SERVERS
- SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T5140 SERVERS
- SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T5240 SERVERS
- SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T5440 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC S7 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC S7-2 SERVERS
- ORACLE SPARC S7-2L SERVERS
- FUJITSU SPARC M12 ORACLE SERVERS
- FUJITSU SPARC M10-4 ORACLE SERVERS
- FUJITSU SPARC M10-1 SERVERS
- ORACLE NETRA SPARC S7-2 SERVERS
- Used ORACLE X86 Servers
- Used ORACLE BLADE Servers
- Used SUN Servers
- USED IBM POWER Servers
- A Simple Guide To Refurbished Servers
Oracle SPARC S7-2L Specifications
Processor: SPARC S7-2L servers are configured with two SPARC S7 processors
Memory: Eight dual inline memory module (DIMM) slots per processor support half and fully populated memory configurations using 16, 32, or 64 GB DDR4 DIMMs
Network Ports: Four 10GBase-T Ethernet ports (100 Mb/sec, 1 Gb/sec or 10 Gb/sec), full-duplex only, auto-negotiating
Management Ports: One RJ45 serial port, one 1000Base-T port (10 Mb/sec, 100 Mb/sec or 1 Gb/sec)
Expansion Bus: Six low-profile PCIe 3.0 x8 slots
Power Supply: Two hot-swappable AC 1,200 W redundant (N+1) power supplies, voltage 200 to 240 VAC, frequency 50/60 Hz, max. Operating input current at 200 VAC: 5.2 A, max. operating input power at 200 VAC: 1,048 WRequest a Quote Today
What our customers say about us
Customer-Focused IT Hardware
Since 1995, we've poured all of our efforts into delivering products that match our client's expectations and exceeds their price savings target.
With our huge inventory and industry-leading engineers, customers tell us they trust Alta for our reliability, custom configurations, parts responsiveness, lightning fast delivery and savings to boot.Request a Bid
"Aisles and aisles of servers & IT equipment. Experts at what they do."-Ryan W
Excellent Company to work with.-Jeremy S
Joe always helps me out and goes out of his way! Great Products-Kevin J
Global Logistics and an IN-STOCK inventory allow us to ship your systems, switches or parts Today!
Not only reliable, but with discounts up to 80% off of new, we have thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. Meet your IT project needs for less.
We buy back your excess IT equipment for cash offer or trade-in, providing full data erasure and ITAD services.
Our product experts know servers, storage and networking equipment, delivering decades of experience in IT hardware.