Refurbished & Used Cisco Aironet 4800 Series Wireless Access Points
The Cisco Aironet 4800 Series wireless access point is a cutting-edge device that offers an exceptional user experience for large-scale enterprise networks. This access point supports both 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11ax Wi-Fi standards, ensuring high-speed data transfer rates of up to 5.4 Gbps. The multi-gigabit Ethernet interface provides increased connectivity to support bandwidth-intensive applications.
The access point's security features are industry-leading, including integrated threat defense and secure boot, which prevent unauthorized access to the network. The access point's sleek design and ease of installation make it a perfect fit for modern business environments.
The Cisco Aironet 4800 Series also provides advanced location-based services, allowing businesses to track assets and analyze foot traffic using Cisco's Hyperlocation technology. The access point's compatibility with Cisco DNA Center makes it easy to manage and monitor the entire network from a central location.
Request a quote today or call and ask one of our Cisco Product Managers at 800-546-2582. Or email us at email@example.com to get a quote within the hour.
Cisco Aironet 4800 Series Wireless Access Points Information:
The most functional access point in the market, the Cisco Aironet 4800 Wi-Fi access point is incredibly adaptable. With its wealth of features, the Cisco Aironet 4800 Access Point provides customers with an enhanced user experience, superior security, and fast connectivity. The context displayed in Cisco DNA Assurance is improved by the Aironet 4800, which also facilitates troubleshooting. Four internal radios in the access point distribute its capabilities, allowing these functions to operate concurrently over your network. The Aironet 4800 adds a fourth internal radio to our current Aironet line, enhancing its already robust capabilities and enabling advanced performance, location, and security analytics.Request a Quote Today
CISCO WIRELESS / AIRONET EQUIPMENT OFFERINGS:
- CISCO AIRONET 700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1300 SERIES OUTDOOR WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1520 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1530 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1550 SERIES WIRELESS OUTDOOR ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1560 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1570 SERIES OUTDOOR ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1600 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1815 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1830 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1850 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 2600 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 2700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 2800 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 3700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 3800 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 4800 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET ANTENNAS AND ACCESSORIES
- CISCO AIRONET POWER INJECTOR
- CISCO 2500 WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLERS
- CISCO 3500 WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLERS
- CISCO 5700 WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLERS
- CISCO SMALL BUSINESS 500 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO SMALL BUSINESS 300 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO SMALL BUSINESS 100 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- USED CISCO SWITCHES
- USED CISCO ROUTERS
- USED CISCO SECURITY / ASA HARDWARE
- USED ARUBA NETWORKING EQUIPMENT
- UBIQUITI UNIFI ACCESS POINTS
- THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO REFURBISHED SERVERS
Cisco Aironet 4800 Series Wireless Access Points Specifications:
802.11ac Wave 2 support
High-density experience ( Features include custom hardware in 802.11ac Wave 2 radios, Cisco CleanAir®, Cisco® ClientLink 4.0, cross-access point noise reduction, and an optimized client roaming experience.)
Multiuser Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology
Multigigabit Ethernet support
Flexible Radio Assignment
What our customers say about us
Customer-Focused IT Hardware
Since 1995, we've poured all of our efforts into delivering products that match our client's expectations and exceeds their price savings target.
With our huge inventory and industry-leading engineers, customers tell us they trust Alta for our reliability, custom configurations, parts responsiveness, lightning fast delivery and savings to boot.Request a Bid
"Aisles and aisles of servers & IT equipment. Experts at what they do."-Ryan W
Excellent Company to work with.-Jeremy S
Joe always helps me out and goes out of his way! Great Products-Kevin J
Global Logistics and an IN-STOCK inventory allow us to ship your systems, switches or parts Today!
Not only reliable, but with discounts up to 80% off of new, we have thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. Meet your IT project needs for less.
We buy back your excess IT equipment for cash offer or trade-in, providing full data erasure and ITAD services.
Our product experts know servers, storage and networking equipment, delivering decades of experience in IT hardware.