Refurbished & Used Cisco Aironet 1815 Series Wireless Access Points
The Aironet 1815 Series features 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless technology, which delivers fast speeds and reliable connectivity. Its advanced features, including MIMO and beamforming, enhance wireless performance and reduce dead spots, ensuring a stable connection for your users. What sets the Aironet 1815 Series apart is its ease of deployment and management.
With Cisco's user-friendly web-based interface, you can quickly set up and manage your wireless network, including guest access, security settings, and software updates. Plus, with Cisco's Mobility Express solution, you can manage up to 100 access points from a single dashboard, making network management a breeze.
The Aironet 1815 Series also offers exceptional security features to protect your network from potential security threats. It supports the latest security protocols, including Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), to safeguard your data transmissions from unauthorized access. Plus, with Cisco's Identity Services Engine (ISE), you can easily manage network access and enforce security policies across all devices.
Request a quote today or call and ask one of our Cisco Product Managers at 800-546-2582. Or email us at email@example.com to get a quote within the hour.
Cisco Aironet 1815 Series Wireless Access Points Information:
The Cisco Aironet 1815 Series is compatible with IEEE's 802.11ac Wave 2, the most recent Wi-Fi standard. The Aironet 1815 Series offers extremely secure wireless connections and delivers market-leading performance. With data rates of up to 867 Mbps on the 5-GHz radio, exceeding those of access points that implement the 802.11n standard, the Aironet 1815 series contributes to performance assurance.Request a Quote Today
CISCO WIRELESS / AIRONET EQUIPMENT OFFERINGS:
- CISCO AIRONET 700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1300 SERIES OUTDOOR WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1520 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1530 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1550 SERIES WIRELESS OUTDOOR ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1560 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1570 SERIES OUTDOOR ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1600 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1815 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1830 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 1850 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 2600 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 2700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 2800 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 3700 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 3800 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET 4800 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO AIRONET ANTENNAS AND ACCESSORIES
- CISCO AIRONET POWER INJECTOR
- CISCO 2500 WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLERS
- CISCO 3500 WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLERS
- CISCO 5700 WIRELESS LAN CONTROLLERS
- CISCO SMALL BUSINESS 500 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO SMALL BUSINESS 300 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- CISCO SMALL BUSINESS 100 SERIES WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- USED CISCO SWITCHES
- USED CISCO ROUTERS
- USED CISCO SECURITY / ASA HARDWARE
- USED ARUBA NETWORKING EQUIPMENT
- UBIQUITI UNIFI ACCESS POINTS
- THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO REFURBISHED SERVERS
Cisco Aironet 1815 Series Wireless Access Points Specifications:
● Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software with AireOS Wireless Controllers Release 8.5 or later
● Cisco Mobility Express
Supported WLAN Controllers:
● Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 3500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco Wireless Controller Module for ISR G2, Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 (WiSM2) for Catalyst 6500 Series Switches, Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco Flex 7500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 9800 series Wireless Controllers,
● Cisco Mobility Express
● 2x2 single-user/multiuser MIMO with two spatial streams
● Maximal ratio combining (MRC)
● 20-, 40- and 80-MHz channels
● PHY data rates up to 866.7 Mbps (80 MHz on 5 GHz)
● Packet aggregation: A-MPDU (Tx/Rx), A-MSDU (Rx)
● 802.11 Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
● Cyclic shift diversity (CSD) supportRequest a Quote Today
What our customers say about us
Customer-Focused IT Hardware
Since 1995, we've poured all of our efforts into delivering products that match our client's expectations and exceeds their price savings target.
With our huge inventory and industry-leading engineers, customers tell us they trust Alta for our reliability, custom configurations, parts responsiveness, lightning fast delivery and savings to boot.Request a Bid
"Aisles and aisles of servers & IT equipment. Experts at what they do."-Ryan W
Excellent Company to work with.-Jeremy S
Joe always helps me out and goes out of his way! Great Products-Kevin J
Global Logistics and an IN-STOCK inventory allow us to ship your systems, switches or parts Today!
Not only reliable, but with discounts up to 80% off of new, we have thousands of satisfied clients worldwide. Meet your IT project needs for less.
We buy back your excess IT equipment for cash offer or trade-in, providing full data erasure and ITAD services.
Our product experts know servers, storage and networking equipment, delivering decades of experience in IT hardware.